Do you truly know who you are and what you truly want in life?
- Society turns us into to people that we are not and we begin to see ourselves and the world in a way that can
cloud our judgement, perception, and the way we think all in all.
- There are distractions put out as fear tactics or "entertainment" that will stray you away
from focusing on or making you blind to what really matters.
- Materialism consumes us and we begin to give in to it and allow it to take us over, we forget
the idea of minimalism or how to embrace minimalism and many other
qualities a human should embrace and not stray away from or lose sight or grasp of.
Nature is the answer to everything.
- Technology, 9-5 jobs, and corrupt businesses or corporations disconnect us and harm
everything including us and our state of mind and much more.
- It is like we are in a simulation, allowing ourselves to disconnect from all of our roots, abilities and qualities.
We are letting ourselves be on lower frequencies.
- We must be disconnected from nature for a reason, the power and reached potential we could all have if we
were truly connected with ourselves and nature would end so many bad things in this world.
How to connect consciousness
- If you read or expand your mind on useful things that will better you as a person this will result in the start of reaching your greatest version.
You either get bitter or better from your learning experiences so become better from them
and educate yourself on useful topics and spend time with yourself to become your greatest version.
- Thinking outside the box and realizing that there is actually no box at all, especially if you do not want to be in a "box".
- Finding ways to raise your vibration, open and free your mind, and be the greatest and healthiest version of yourself.